Published on December 6th, 2019 | by Gaelle Finley



Have you ever felt anger at people parking selfishly, without regard for others?

Parksafe is a new initiative run across Birmingham and is ideal for active citizens and victim empowerment.

If a car causes trouble (see examples below), a photo can be taken and sent to the police, as well as a form giving details of the incident. They will then issue automatic fines without having to come out to the scene.

VRM stands for Vehicle Registration Marks (Registration number). Ignore the TP010 form as it is for intended for police use only.



Again, the TP010 form is to be ignored




You would need to email two photos, taken from different angles, to: lozells@west-midlands.pnn.police.uk (or handsworthwood@west-midlands.pnn.police.uk if the offence is in the Handsworth Wood police area) and they would then have a look at them to see if they can act on them. If so, they will send you the self reporting Form WT898A for you to fill in and return in order for them to act.

Road or pavement obstructions can come in many forms. It is literally anything that blocks the road or pavement for other people or vehicles. This could include anything from parked vehicles and builders skips to illegal signage or overhanging tree branches. So another page to look at is: https://www.west-midlands.police.uk/your-options/road-or-pavement-obstruction?fbclid=IwAR2zxCZwB3Jvv8pL5GqYwwYWps3pgOn7vyq5iNEVbPL5B38klw7j6zBtNZw

Our apologies for the quality of the pics, which are screenshots of the information made available to us. You can zoom on the screenshots by clicking on them. We will update this page as soon as we get new information.









About the Author


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top ↑